My question involves child abuse or neglect in the State of: florida
I lived with my bf in the state of Florida while pregnant, he became abusive to me while I was pregnant. I did not call police because he made harsh threats on if I did call the police. He then began to threaten not only me by my son. I don't have any police records but I do have text stating to shut my f***ing kid up or he's going to force us both out of the house. Multiple threats of kicking me and my son out. He was mentally abusive to me while pregnant. Can this considered to be abuse to a child. I'm trying to protect this baby and my son and myself.
I lived with my bf in the state of Florida while pregnant, he became abusive to me while I was pregnant. I did not call police because he made harsh threats on if I did call the police. He then began to threaten not only me by my son. I don't have any police records but I do have text stating to shut my f***ing kid up or he's going to force us both out of the house. Multiple threats of kicking me and my son out. He was mentally abusive to me while pregnant. Can this considered to be abuse to a child. I'm trying to protect this baby and my son and myself.
Child Abuse: Is It Considered Child Abuse While Pregnant
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire