My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: California
Hello,
I was hoping to ask about how to proceed with the following problem I recently had with a health provider:
Last month I went to psychologist who specializes in autism spectrum disorder, with the intent of getting diagnosed for Asperger disorder. We met according to plan, she cashed my check just 3 days after our meeting (she only accepts checks, paypal, but no debit/credit cards) and then after that I never heard from her again. I have tried to contact her a few times now by phone and email, but she has ignored me.
Can anyone tell me what my rights are, and if there's anything I can do to either get my money back or to legally force that psychologist to follow through with her promise to provide me with a diagnosis (on paper)??
thanks
Hello,
I was hoping to ask about how to proceed with the following problem I recently had with a health provider:
Last month I went to psychologist who specializes in autism spectrum disorder, with the intent of getting diagnosed for Asperger disorder. We met according to plan, she cashed my check just 3 days after our meeting (she only accepts checks, paypal, but no debit/credit cards) and then after that I never heard from her again. I have tried to contact her a few times now by phone and email, but she has ignored me.
Can anyone tell me what my rights are, and if there's anything I can do to either get my money back or to legally force that psychologist to follow through with her promise to provide me with a diagnosis (on paper)??
thanks
Service Providers: No Follow-Up Contact from a Psychological Health Care Provider
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire