My question involves criminal law for the state of: CALIFORNIA
Hi, i'm a caucasian male, 17, almost 18.
I got charged with 100+MPH (PACE)
The cops had my friends pulled over around 10-11PM, as I passed by them while they were getting ticketed for possession of lighters underage, I lightly honked at them as I passed by and drove for around 30 seconds before my friend calling me and telling me that they dropped their tickets and are coming after me, I hopped on the freeway crusing steadily at 80mph, as I look half a mile away I see 3-5 cop cars bolting torwards me pulling me over shortly and checking my eyes to see if I am under the influence(which I was not at all), they tell me that I was going 120 MPH apparently because they had to travel 120MPH to reach me, LOL. If you are half a mile behind me, how could you possibly pace me? (CLEAR FREEWAY - FREEWAY HAD CURVATURE 11PM)
I am looking to file a Trial By Declaration, asking officer for discovery. If all else fails, I had 3 people in my car and 4 people that were pulled over to be witnesses in the actual trial if that will help.
I also got charged with Poss of Alch
The bottle of alcohol which was not mine, was never told to me that it was being placed in my trunk by my friend, I never knew it was in the trunk so I allowed the officers to search the vehicle finding the bottle in a box in the trunk. My friend told them it was his but they proceeded to give me the ticket.
(Arraignment is schedules at juvenile probation office, I am looking forward to pleading not guilty. Also my friend will be telling them that he put the bottle in my trunk without my notice)
Purchase of Alcohol
About a week/two weeks later I went to my family friends liquor store to grab a beer for my mothers stew recipe, this was around 10-12 PM, My family friend had already put the beer in my trunk and I was leaving the store and headed to my trunk to check it, when a undercover Alcoholic Beverage Control agent approached me and asked me what I placed in my car. I said nothing and so he cuffed me without reason and took my keys, opening my trunk and grabbing the beer which was just sitting in the trunk.
(I am not sure what to do with this ticket, the car is under my fathers name.)
Please give me advice on how I can fight these tickets. Thank you.
Hi, i'm a caucasian male, 17, almost 18.
I got charged with 100+MPH (PACE)
The cops had my friends pulled over around 10-11PM, as I passed by them while they were getting ticketed for possession of lighters underage, I lightly honked at them as I passed by and drove for around 30 seconds before my friend calling me and telling me that they dropped their tickets and are coming after me, I hopped on the freeway crusing steadily at 80mph, as I look half a mile away I see 3-5 cop cars bolting torwards me pulling me over shortly and checking my eyes to see if I am under the influence(which I was not at all), they tell me that I was going 120 MPH apparently because they had to travel 120MPH to reach me, LOL. If you are half a mile behind me, how could you possibly pace me? (CLEAR FREEWAY - FREEWAY HAD CURVATURE 11PM)
I am looking to file a Trial By Declaration, asking officer for discovery. If all else fails, I had 3 people in my car and 4 people that were pulled over to be witnesses in the actual trial if that will help.
I also got charged with Poss of Alch
The bottle of alcohol which was not mine, was never told to me that it was being placed in my trunk by my friend, I never knew it was in the trunk so I allowed the officers to search the vehicle finding the bottle in a box in the trunk. My friend told them it was his but they proceeded to give me the ticket.
(Arraignment is schedules at juvenile probation office, I am looking forward to pleading not guilty. Also my friend will be telling them that he put the bottle in my trunk without my notice)
Purchase of Alcohol
About a week/two weeks later I went to my family friends liquor store to grab a beer for my mothers stew recipe, this was around 10-12 PM, My family friend had already put the beer in my trunk and I was leaving the store and headed to my trunk to check it, when a undercover Alcoholic Beverage Control agent approached me and asked me what I placed in my car. I said nothing and so he cuffed me without reason and took my keys, opening my trunk and grabbing the beer which was just sitting in the trunk.
(I am not sure what to do with this ticket, the car is under my fathers name.)
Please give me advice on how I can fight these tickets. Thank you.
Other Offenses: [Ca] 100+ Mph/Pos of Alch/Pur of Alch
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire