jeudi 5 mai 2016

Loan Agreements: Title Loan Dispute with Title Loan Company

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Va

I have a dispute against Title Max and I can't find anyone to look into my situation. In 2012 I got a loan from them, paid the loan for about 6 months and some things happened where I couldn't pay anymore. Months went by, I tried to negotiate with them and tried to make a settlement. They said they don't do settlements. I was able to make a few more payments and stopped again. I last had contact with them sometime in 2014.

Fast forward to early Jan 2015 my car was finally repossessed after 2 half years. I came up with the money, got my car from repossession, and paid the remaining balance of the loan in late Jan 2015. The manager of title max at the time who's no longer with the company gave me the lien release form and signed it. She also gave my receipt which shows zero balance. She said she had to send off for my title since it was no longer at the location.

About a week later she calls and I pick up my title. I'm thinking I'm good and was so relieved until about a month ago my car was towed from my job. They are now saying I owe them $5000 when I worked so hard to pay that loan off. They are trying to say that I have a fake title because they still have my title also. It is in my possession and I didn't know someone could get a fake car title. They are saying my paperwork is suspect and finally they are saying that my first loan was paid off and another loan of $5000 was opened under my name in late 2013. I never did a second loan with them which means somebody there did some fraudulent activity with my account. All I want is a clear title and to be done with them.

It is ridiculous I have to go through this and I can't find anybody to help. I spoke to the district and regional manner and they were both trying to accuse me of having fake documents because they show a balance or their end. One last thing I got a title loan with another company and paid it off after title max. If I still owed title max how was the other company able to put a lien on my title and then give me a lien release. 2 companies can't have a lien at the same time so Somebody at Title Max has really tried to get over on me and I had no idea. I hope someone could refer me to someone and can help me. I can't keep having my car towed for something I don't owe on.

Sent from my iPhone


Loan Agreements: Title Loan Dispute with Title Loan Company

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire