jeudi 5 mai 2016

Expungement and Sealing: Expunged Arrest Record North Carolina

My question involves criminal records for the state of: North Carolina, Harnett County Specifically

In 2009 I was arrested and charged with a crime. The disposition of the charge was DISMISSAL WITHOUT LEAVE BY THE DA. Essentially dropping all charges therefore there was no CONVICTION. For some reason members of this forum are unable to differentiate between arrest and conviction. I DO NOT have a conviction, just an arrest record that is expunged. Subsequently per NC GS 15A Article 5, I was allowed to expunge the charge, which I did in 2013. Since then I have checked my record at the Clerk of Courts, SBI in NC and the FBI. The Clerk of Court in the county I was arrested in and SBI do not have a file on me; clean and clear. However the FBI does but there is no disposition of the charge, just the charge itself. This insinuates to me that the responsible party for submitting a R-84 form did not do so. My questions are:

-How to find out who the responsible party is for submitting a Final Arrest Disposition to the FBI, including the expungment?
-Are there any other entities in the State of North Carolina besides the Clerk of Court, state and county level, and SBI that provide data on criminal records to employers, licensure boards, private background checks, etc.?
-Are there any other entities Federally besides the FBI that provide criminal records for employment, licensure boards, private background checks etc.?
-Besides private background check companies what are the ways/channels employers, banks, etc. are able to obtain criminal backgrounds?

Essentially I am trying to find the main points of dissemination on the government side to ensure everything is accurate.

Thanks for the responses in advance.


Expungement and Sealing: Expunged Arrest Record North Carolina

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire