samedi 5 septembre 2015

Traffic Lane Violations: Ticket for Driving in a HOV Lane Without a Pass

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: CALIFORNIA
I am originally from CA but been living out of state for 23 years. Last February we drove from LA to Palm Springs in the HOV lane in a rental car.

When we got home we had a violation notice, with a photograph, for having driven in that lane without a pass, to and from Palm Springs.

The rental company didn't tell us we needed a pass and it used to be that all you needed was to have two people in the vehicle to drive in the HOV lane. I got the ticket and paid it...Now I"m moving back to CA (9/26) and to the Desert area and I'm trying to find the correct department to buy a pass and can't find it.
Thanks.


Traffic Lane Violations: Ticket for Driving in a HOV Lane Without a Pass

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire