My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: Ca
Any advise or guidance would be appreciated.
My girlfriend wich was excluded from my insurance got in an accident where she was hit as she barely picked up speed to 10 mph. She had the green light at an intersection. He ( other party involved in the accident) told the police that he had the green light but mentioned according to the officer that he was driving 10-15 mph over the speed Limit and stated that he looked down and as he looked up he hit my gf car (possibly texting or using his phone). My gf has a clean record and I need advice on what action to take since she's a very cautious driver and I don't want her to be sued or taken legal action against her, also to go on her record since I know the other person was at fault. I only have liability so the insurance isn't going to do anything to help. Thanks in advanced.
Any advise or guidance would be appreciated.
My girlfriend wich was excluded from my insurance got in an accident where she was hit as she barely picked up speed to 10 mph. She had the green light at an intersection. He ( other party involved in the accident) told the police that he had the green light but mentioned according to the officer that he was driving 10-15 mph over the speed Limit and stated that he looked down and as he looked up he hit my gf car (possibly texting or using his phone). My gf has a clean record and I need advice on what action to take since she's a very cautious driver and I don't want her to be sued or taken legal action against her, also to go on her record since I know the other person was at fault. I only have liability so the insurance isn't going to do anything to help. Thanks in advanced.
Traffic Accidents: Excluded Driver in an Accident
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire