My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Alabama
I got pulled over and the vehicle behind me did get pulled over as well.
I got issued a speeding ticket with My vehicle info and the person in the vehicle behind me Name and DL #.
What do I do now? I have no idea if he was issued a ticket with my name and his vehicle info.
I was never asked to sign the ticket.
This is my first and hopefully last one. So I have no idea how to work this out.
I got pulled over and the vehicle behind me did get pulled over as well.
I got issued a speeding ticket with My vehicle info and the person in the vehicle behind me Name and DL #.
What do I do now? I have no idea if he was issued a ticket with my name and his vehicle info.
I was never asked to sign the ticket.
This is my first and hopefully last one. So I have no idea how to work this out.
Speeding Tickets: Two Cars Pulled Over, Issued a Ticket With the Other Driver's Information
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire