dimanche 6 septembre 2015

Guardianship: Moving Out of My Father's and to My Mothers

My question involves guardianship in the State of: indiana

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, I am 17 almost 18. I will turn 18 in December. I want to move in to my mom's now instead of waiting until then. My mom has partial custody anyway. So I'm just wonder if I can move in withot having to go through the court system. Or do I need to try to contact a judge. My father is rude and anytime we try to have a civilized disagreement it ends up with him threatening me. I feel that I am constantly put down and he doesn't care and doesn't listen. I want to move in with my mom and finish my last 3 months of high school. I don't know what to do.


Guardianship: Moving Out of My Father's and to My Mothers

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire