My question involves criminal law for the state of: Texas
If I live with roommates, is there anything I can do to prevent them from opening (or breaking in to) my room, planing drugs, and calling the cops? If I am out somewhere, and say my door is open and there are drugs in plain view, if a cop was in the house could I be arrested even though I'm not there?
This may be a bit paranoid, but I read something online and got me thinking...
If I live with roommates, is there anything I can do to prevent them from opening (or breaking in to) my room, planing drugs, and calling the cops? If I am out somewhere, and say my door is open and there are drugs in plain view, if a cop was in the house could I be arrested even though I'm not there?
This may be a bit paranoid, but I read something online and got me thinking...
Drug Possession: How Can I Protect Myself from Being Framed for a Crime if I Live with Roommates
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire