My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: Why is it that unemployment has been taking my income tax refund checks for the last 3 or 4 years? I haven't been on unemployment since 2011 and I was told that when I started working back in 2012 that when I returned to work unemployment would automatically take the deductions & make them go to whatever it was I owed. Which I still don't understand how I owe them anything, when I first received unemployment I was working then was laid off so I collected unemployment. That process was maybe a year long. Please help me I really need my tax refund especially since I have no depends and I am not married so I get an extreme large amount taken away from my checks for taxes. I am at a pint where I want unemployment to garnish my check so that I can hurry up and pay them off. But I don't even know what the balance is because I work all day and go to school at nights and when I call there is always an unbelievable wait time or the office is closed which is becoming an hassle. :wallbang:
Denial & Appeals: Unemploymet Taking My Income Tax
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire