My question involves traffic court in the State of: Clark County, Nevada
I was on the way to Vegas with my girlfriend when I was pulled over for speeding 3 months ago. I received a speeding ticket and she received a ticket for not having registration in the car (it's her car). She had left it in her house in Norcal.
I paid off my ticket but we both forgot about the registration ticket until today. We looked at the ticket and unfortunately it was due today at 9:30am. I assume there is now a warrant out for her. What should we do? We're currently living in SoCal so we could drive over and appear in court tomorrow to pay the fine and to "turn herself in". I believe we have until today to provide evidence that she had the up-to-date registration, just not in the car, at the time.
The plan is to email a few pictures to the court to prove she registration. Any additional thoughts or suggestions would be great.
I was on the way to Vegas with my girlfriend when I was pulled over for speeding 3 months ago. I received a speeding ticket and she received a ticket for not having registration in the car (it's her car). She had left it in her house in Norcal.
I paid off my ticket but we both forgot about the registration ticket until today. We looked at the ticket and unfortunately it was due today at 9:30am. I assume there is now a warrant out for her. What should we do? We're currently living in SoCal so we could drive over and appear in court tomorrow to pay the fine and to "turn herself in". I believe we have until today to provide evidence that she had the up-to-date registration, just not in the car, at the time.
The plan is to email a few pictures to the court to prove she registration. Any additional thoughts or suggestions would be great.
Traffic Court Issues: Forgot to Pay a Registration Ticket
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire