My question involves criminal law for the state of: California
Got a DUI in Florida in 2002 and another in California the same year (3 months apart). DL at the time was from California. In 2005 California allowed me to leave the state and cleared my suspended license to allow me to move to Florida WITHOUT completing the 18 month DUI school for a 2nd DUI violation within 10 years (I did complete the 1st offender 6 month program). I was issued a license in Florida in 2005 and currently hold it to this day. Now I want to move back to California. Will I be required to complete the 18-month DUI class before I can get a California License, or will I be able to obtain a clean license since it has now been 13 years since the 2nd DUI? I do not have the original paperwork from California DMV that cleared me to obtain a Florida license in 2005.
Got a DUI in Florida in 2002 and another in California the same year (3 months apart). DL at the time was from California. In 2005 California allowed me to leave the state and cleared my suspended license to allow me to move to Florida WITHOUT completing the 18 month DUI school for a 2nd DUI violation within 10 years (I did complete the 1st offender 6 month program). I was issued a license in Florida in 2005 and currently hold it to this day. Now I want to move back to California. Will I be required to complete the 18-month DUI class before I can get a California License, or will I be able to obtain a clean license since it has now been 13 years since the 2nd DUI? I do not have the original paperwork from California DMV that cleared me to obtain a Florida license in 2005.
Drunk and Impaired Driving: California Reinstatement After 10 Years
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire