My question involves a child custody case from the State of: San Antonio, Texas
My oldest daughter went with her father which was supposed to be only for month. Now, does not want to return home since she does not get to do what she please's. She was on punishment when she left with her father & assumes if she stays with her father she'll be able to continue to do what she wants? I've had all my children since birth & now the father is not complying & say's he wants to keep her. What can I do? Even if I force her to come home she will continue to run away to her father.
:wallbang:
My oldest daughter went with her father which was supposed to be only for month. Now, does not want to return home since she does not get to do what she please's. She was on punishment when she left with her father & assumes if she stays with her father she'll be able to continue to do what she wants? I've had all my children since birth & now the father is not complying & say's he wants to keep her. What can I do? Even if I force her to come home she will continue to run away to her father.
:wallbang:
Custody and Visitation Issues: Oldest Child Wants to Stay with Non-Custodial Parent
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire