Hi,
I am an International Student on a F-1 visa. I have 1 questions. Will I be able to re-enter the U.S. after the case against me is dropped and while is still open?
A little background on my situation:
Although the marijuana and the pipes were my roommate's and I was in my room, the cops that came into our apartment charged us both with possession of marijuana under 50gr and drug paraphernalia. My roommate is american and first time offender, and I am also a 1st offender but I am on an F-1 visa. My roommate is going to take the blame for what happened when we go for the summons, but now I am afraid that I will still be inadmissible when I came back in the US after my christmas vacations. Our case is still open and the summons will be in September will I be able to travel internationally while the case is still open?. And will I still be inadmissible even if my roommate takes the blame for everything and my charges get dropped?
Thank you for your help.
I am an International Student on a F-1 visa. I have 1 questions. Will I be able to re-enter the U.S. after the case against me is dropped and while is still open?
A little background on my situation:
Although the marijuana and the pipes were my roommate's and I was in my room, the cops that came into our apartment charged us both with possession of marijuana under 50gr and drug paraphernalia. My roommate is american and first time offender, and I am also a 1st offender but I am on an F-1 visa. My roommate is going to take the blame for what happened when we go for the summons, but now I am afraid that I will still be inadmissible when I came back in the US after my christmas vacations. Our case is still open and the summons will be in September will I be able to travel internationally while the case is still open?. And will I still be inadmissible even if my roommate takes the blame for everything and my charges get dropped?
Thank you for your help.
Criminal Law Issues: F-1 Visa, My Roommate Will Take Responsibility for the Charges in Court
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire