My question involves defamation and slander in the state of:
Georgia.
Because Georgia is a right-to-work state teachers' unions are illegal. That results in teachers having no legal protections against violent or slanderous students. What can teachers in Georgia do to protect themselves legally from students who lie in order to get out of trouble? How can teachers in Georgia protect themselves from slander? I do not want to have to get into a situation where I have to debate a child who has lied about me in order to get out of trouble. This has occurred once before but it occurred where there was a camera present and I was proven innocent. The students in my school are frequently dishonest as well as violent and there are no cameras in the classrooms. If a student lies about me, whether it be about actions or words, what can I LEGALLY do to protect myself from disciplinary action and legal consequences?
Georgia.
Because Georgia is a right-to-work state teachers' unions are illegal. That results in teachers having no legal protections against violent or slanderous students. What can teachers in Georgia do to protect themselves legally from students who lie in order to get out of trouble? How can teachers in Georgia protect themselves from slander? I do not want to have to get into a situation where I have to debate a child who has lied about me in order to get out of trouble. This has occurred once before but it occurred where there was a camera present and I was proven innocent. The students in my school are frequently dishonest as well as violent and there are no cameras in the classrooms. If a student lies about me, whether it be about actions or words, what can I LEGALLY do to protect myself from disciplinary action and legal consequences?
Slander: How Can a Georgia Teacher Protect Themselves from Slander
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire