mardi 14 août 2018

California Speeding Violation - How Much Weight Does an Error on the Ticket Hold

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: CA

I was cited for speeding on the 101 in Marin County (81 in a 65). I'm electing to a trial by written declaration and I have a few questions. I was pulled over at 1am, the officer marked 1pm on the ticket, does this come into play at all? I was in a rental and I swear I had the cruise set to 75. I'm not familiar with the area and it was a large 5-6 lane highway. I assumed it was a 70-75 area and guess I was mistaken. There was very little traffic and there were several cars going much faster at the time, I was the second to get stopped in the group of traffic. Any help or pointers would be much appreciated. Thanks!


California Speeding Violation - How Much Weight Does an Error on the Ticket Hold

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire