I own a parcel with a long and wide access easement to the dominant estate. (The total easement area is approximately 2 acres in size). There is a poor quality roughed in road on the easement area at the moment but the dominant estate is for sale and the new owners may wish to improve the road.
To what extent is it appropriate for me to be involved with the construction project? I understand that I cannot deny them the use of the easement and the vast majority of decisions that they make on how to improve the access road is up to the dominant estate. However, it seems that I should at least be notified about their actions and be given an opportunity to make comments prior to them bringing bulldozers, concrete trucks, and paving machines on my property?
I am not wishing to be highly involved in the project, but would like to be sure that the dominant estate is hiring competent constructions crews and not going to leave my property an environmental mess when finished. They may also end up needing to harvest mature trees. If possible, I would like to ensure that mature trees are not needlessly removed from the property. (It's fine if they need to remove some. I am just wanting to leave as many trees as possible while allowing them the access that they need.)
To what extent is it appropriate for me to be involved with the construction project? I understand that I cannot deny them the use of the easement and the vast majority of decisions that they make on how to improve the access road is up to the dominant estate. However, it seems that I should at least be notified about their actions and be given an opportunity to make comments prior to them bringing bulldozers, concrete trucks, and paving machines on my property?
I am not wishing to be highly involved in the project, but would like to be sure that the dominant estate is hiring competent constructions crews and not going to leave my property an environmental mess when finished. They may also end up needing to harvest mature trees. If possible, I would like to ensure that mature trees are not needlessly removed from the property. (It's fine if they need to remove some. I am just wanting to leave as many trees as possible while allowing them the access that they need.)
Use and Enforcement: To What Extend Can I Regulate a Dominant's Estate Construction Project on My Property
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire