My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Washington. In Kowlitz county, A.K.A., the WORST :mad: To start, I was NOT speeding. I was going exactly 70 in a 70 with cruise control set, slowed down to 60 BEFORE the 60 sign came up, and was pulled over as soon as we got in a contruction zone. I was very aware that this cop was following me for a while, but must've thought I was somebody else the way he describes the ticket.
POSSIBLE ARGUMENTS
*He claims to have used both his radar and his vehicles speedometer to pace me. See argument 2. ->
*He fails to cite his speedometer's callibration. Can I make him provide that in court, if he has none, is that grounds for dismissal?
*He doesn't cite any pace training, can I make him provide that in court?
*He fails to cite his vehicle's distance from my car during the pace as well as his position during the pace (being behind somebody is most accurate).
* The ticket says my vehicle's speed was 65, but he states it was 70, does that give me anything?
**He fails to cite his patrol car? He refers to it, but to what extent is he required to describe it per IRLJ?
Here's the discovery
Let me know if you catch anything I didn't. Also what IRLJ or ER the officer may have violated so that I can reference to the judge.
Oh and I never said "I didn't see any signs" my buddy might've to try and weasle out of it, but I'm not dumb enough to say that.
POSSIBLE ARGUMENTS
*He claims to have used both his radar and his vehicles speedometer to pace me. See argument 2. ->
*He fails to cite his speedometer's callibration. Can I make him provide that in court, if he has none, is that grounds for dismissal?
*He doesn't cite any pace training, can I make him provide that in court?
*He fails to cite his vehicle's distance from my car during the pace as well as his position during the pace (being behind somebody is most accurate).
* The ticket says my vehicle's speed was 65, but he states it was 70, does that give me anything?
**He fails to cite his patrol car? He refers to it, but to what extent is he required to describe it per IRLJ?
Here's the discovery
HTML Code:
https://imgur.com/a/rIjNjw6
Oh and I never said "I didn't see any signs" my buddy might've to try and weasle out of it, but I'm not dumb enough to say that.
Speeding Tickets: Illegal Speeding Ticket with a Claim of Pacing
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire