My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Georgia. Back in April I sold my truck to a friend for 1500. I gave him possession of the truck and he gave me 500 with the PROMISE to pay the rest in two weeks. Well 3 weeks go by nothing, so I go call and eventually he brings me another 500, with the promise of I swear I'll get you the rest by fri. Well 3 fridays later nothing so I go to his house to see what's up and he starts trying to fight me telling me I don't care about friendship I only care about money and that he will not pay me the rest. I still have the title but i cancelled the insurance and registration. what can i do about trying to repossess my truck since he has already stated he will not pay me the rest of what he owes.
Repossession: Sold a Truck to a "Friend" and He Refuses to Pay Rest of What He Owes
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire