My question involves insurance law for the state of: CA
My question involves collection proceedings in the State of: CA
My mother - on a visitor's visa to the United States - needed medical insurance. I signed her up with Kaiser (where I am also a member) and paid the premiums regularly for her until she left when her visa expired. This was 2 months ago.
Now, I am getting collections calls from Kaiser (we have the same last name). I told them she has left and to please cancel the policy but they won't and want to talk to her, instead. She is not reachable. She's in another country !
Please her me. How to terminate her insurance policy and save my sanity ?
My question involves collection proceedings in the State of: CA
My mother - on a visitor's visa to the United States - needed medical insurance. I signed her up with Kaiser (where I am also a member) and paid the premiums regularly for her until she left when her visa expired. This was 2 months ago.
Now, I am getting collections calls from Kaiser (we have the same last name). I told them she has left and to please cancel the policy but they won't and want to talk to her, instead. She is not reachable. She's in another country !
Please her me. How to terminate her insurance policy and save my sanity ?
Health Insurance: Unable to Get My Mother Off Health Insurance
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire