My question involves defamation in the state of: Ohio
I filed complaints with the attorney general, state department of Agriculture, IRS, State Department of taxation, HSUS, USDA, National Dog Breed Club, and AKC concering a breeder violating different laws and policies. By the time the sheriff dragged his butt out to backyard breeder's house, she'd cleaned up most of her yard (dog diarrhea) and bought dog 4 thirty pound bags of fresh dog food. Funnily enough, she told the sheriff she only buys dog food weekly. He caught her several other lies, so he's going back for another friendly visit in a few weeks (he's suspicious too). He mentioned the backyard breeder had several of the letters from the agencies notified. The sheriff mentioned she could technically sue me for defamation of character in small claims court. She hasn't gotten the letters from the IRS, State Department of Taxation (breeding dogs, cows and goats for sale. I attached ads for all these animals she's posted around the internet) and Foresty svc about the trees she let a logging company cut down and remove (she lives on Nat'l Park Property.
Yup, I'm madder than a red hornet.
Oh, and I called the EPA and zoning commission about a collapsed structure on her property.
Is it defamation if I believe these things to be illegal?
I filed complaints with the attorney general, state department of Agriculture, IRS, State Department of taxation, HSUS, USDA, National Dog Breed Club, and AKC concering a breeder violating different laws and policies. By the time the sheriff dragged his butt out to backyard breeder's house, she'd cleaned up most of her yard (dog diarrhea) and bought dog 4 thirty pound bags of fresh dog food. Funnily enough, she told the sheriff she only buys dog food weekly. He caught her several other lies, so he's going back for another friendly visit in a few weeks (he's suspicious too). He mentioned the backyard breeder had several of the letters from the agencies notified. The sheriff mentioned she could technically sue me for defamation of character in small claims court. She hasn't gotten the letters from the IRS, State Department of Taxation (breeding dogs, cows and goats for sale. I attached ads for all these animals she's posted around the internet) and Foresty svc about the trees she let a logging company cut down and remove (she lives on Nat'l Park Property.
Yup, I'm madder than a red hornet.
Oh, and I called the EPA and zoning commission about a collapsed structure on her property.
Is it defamation if I believe these things to be illegal?
Can I Be Sued for Making Complaints to More Than One Regulatory Commission
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire