vendredi 16 février 2018

How Do I Handle an Unjust Protective Order

My question involves restraining orders in the State of: Connecticut

I was involved with a small domestic dispute which only involved a mental breakdown on my significant others end a slap as a result. I called the police because she has been very stressed and i was worried about her. She is normally never like this so I didn't intend for her to get into any trouble but Connecticut seems intent on raking her over the coals. They are now placing a protective order against her so she can't see me and we have a 5 month old baby together and they didn't tell us when they are taking it off. Is there any way this can be disputed or retracted. Ct is ridiculous when it comes to domestic violence.


How Do I Handle an Unjust Protective Order

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire