mardi 19 septembre 2017

Tourist Visas: How to Avoid the Request of Visa

Hello

When I was young, more than 20 years ago, I was in US doing some university courses and I did a real stupidity. I stole a t-shirt and I was in the Police Station due to this reason.

Some years later, I visit US again (I am from Spain, so no VISA is needed) and I didn't have any problem. But 4 Years ago, traveling again, I was rejected and send it back to Spain due to the "t-shirt stupidity". They told me that if I want to go to USA, I should request a VISA in advance.

My question is, is it possible to do something in order to avoid the request of the VISA everytime that I want to go to US?. I know that what I did it, It was bad, but more than 20 years later, can I do something to avoid it?

Thanks for your help


Tourist Visas: How to Avoid the Request of Visa

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire