My question involves criminal law for the state of: Florida
Hello!
I will try to make this as brief as I can!
2 years ago I was arrested for shoplifting at a retail store, I was actually charged with Grand Theft 3rd degree/ felony. I was put on the Pretrial Intervention Program which has been completed, paid all fines and everything. No previous arrests, not even speeding tickets...just a bad choice. Currently when I go to the court public records it shows the plea as NOT GUILTY, the disposition shows ADMINISTRATIVELY NOLLE PROSSED and case status shows as CLOSED. I am still trying to understand all those terms. I submitted my application for expungement to the state attorney and it was approved so the rest of the application was sent to the state and I am waiting to hear from them, I know it takes a while.
Now, I am trying to get the Loan Originator license and they ask if I've been convicted of or pled guilty or solo contendere to a felony, I am very confused about what to respond there. For what I understand based on my case above my charge was dropped/dismissed or the state decided not to prosecute me for it after completing everything they sent me to do. I have to complete a background check with NMLS and they will see my arrest and everything else. I don't know if the results of my case above even matters? If someone can provide me with some insight or if you know someone that has gone through something similar.
Thank you for your help!
Hello!
I will try to make this as brief as I can!
2 years ago I was arrested for shoplifting at a retail store, I was actually charged with Grand Theft 3rd degree/ felony. I was put on the Pretrial Intervention Program which has been completed, paid all fines and everything. No previous arrests, not even speeding tickets...just a bad choice. Currently when I go to the court public records it shows the plea as NOT GUILTY, the disposition shows ADMINISTRATIVELY NOLLE PROSSED and case status shows as CLOSED. I am still trying to understand all those terms. I submitted my application for expungement to the state attorney and it was approved so the rest of the application was sent to the state and I am waiting to hear from them, I know it takes a while.
Now, I am trying to get the Loan Originator license and they ask if I've been convicted of or pled guilty or solo contendere to a felony, I am very confused about what to respond there. For what I understand based on my case above my charge was dropped/dismissed or the state decided not to prosecute me for it after completing everything they sent me to do. I have to complete a background check with NMLS and they will see my arrest and everything else. I don't know if the results of my case above even matters? If someone can provide me with some insight or if you know someone that has gone through something similar.
Thank you for your help!
Theft and Larceny: Attempting to Obtain a Florida Loan Originator License with Theft Charge
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire