My question involves paternity law for the State of: Oklahoma.
My son mother is in jail at this moment and possible if deportation. I am not on my son birth certificate, I been wanting too get that done with her but she claims she doesn't have an ID. I want too get on my son certificate. His mother and I have a set schedule, and I always have him on my time. I been claiming him on my taxes past two years. How can I get this done with her being in jail?
My son mother is in jail at this moment and possible if deportation. I am not on my son birth certificate, I been wanting too get that done with her but she claims she doesn't have an ID. I want too get on my son certificate. His mother and I have a set schedule, and I always have him on my time. I been claiming him on my taxes past two years. How can I get this done with her being in jail?
Establishing Paternity: Help
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire