mercredi 20 septembre 2017

Enforcement of Judgments: Emmancipation at 20 Years Old with an Uncooperative Parent

I am 20 years old and have been living on my own for 2 years now.
I had serious family issues at home and had to move out.
I am trying to continue with my college education and am unable to get financial aid established because my financial aid officer has told me that because of my age, I need to get a signature and other information from my mother and she is being uncooperative.
She has not given me any financial assistance since I left home.
How can I get the state of NJ to recognize my independence.
My mother lives in HUDSON county, NJ, and I lived there with her until two years ago, when I was a dependent.
I am now living in Bergen County, NJ, and have been completely financially independent for the past two years.
Because of the nature of the reasons that I left, I do NOT want her to know my current location. This is very important to me.

I would like to return to my NJ state university this next spring semester.
I have been unable to attend for the past year because of these complications and because of other financial concerns.

So I would need to get this completed as soon as possible so that I can get the financial aid ball rolling.


Enforcement of Judgments: Emmancipation at 20 Years Old with an Uncooperative Parent

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire