My question involves collection proceedings in the State of: Michigan
The lawyer that is taking me to court tomorrow, it's a pretrial. He left a message stating "Since you are going to file for bankruptcy, we are just going to adjourn for 30 days and look at it then" I called him back, left a message telling him that, that was fine. Well as of 225pm the case still shows open. Not sure what I should do.
The lawyer that is taking me to court tomorrow, it's a pretrial. He left a message stating "Since you are going to file for bankruptcy, we are just going to adjourn for 30 days and look at it then" I called him back, left a message telling him that, that was fine. Well as of 225pm the case still shows open. Not sure what I should do.
Collection Lawsuits: Lawyer Called Left Message
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire