My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: CA
On last Saturday, i have towed my car to an auto ship because it broke down on the street. I have dropped off my car before they close, and i was told that they will diagnosis it in the next day. Two days later(Tuesday) the owner call my girlfriend said my car is done, but he lost the contact of me. so i called the shop and he said the labor and parts are $1200. i was shock, because i have never signed anything when i drop off my car nor a phone call from him. I want to know what i can do? Since he never give me an estimate before doing anything to my car. I really don't want to pay this much amount and willing to reverse all the works he has done on my car and maybe just pay for the diagnosis cost. Please let me know what option i have. Thank you.
On last Saturday, i have towed my car to an auto ship because it broke down on the street. I have dropped off my car before they close, and i was told that they will diagnosis it in the next day. Two days later(Tuesday) the owner call my girlfriend said my car is done, but he lost the contact of me. so i called the shop and he said the labor and parts are $1200. i was shock, because i have never signed anything when i drop off my car nor a phone call from him. I want to know what i can do? Since he never give me an estimate before doing anything to my car. I really don't want to pay this much amount and willing to reverse all the works he has done on my car and maybe just pay for the diagnosis cost. Please let me know what option i have. Thank you.
Service and Repair: Auto Dealership Performed Some Repairs Without Permission and Estimate Quote
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire