vendredi 21 avril 2017

Failure to Yield: Failed to Yield to Pedestrians Mn

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Minnesota

Hello everyone,

So I was recently stop by a police officer for not yielding to pedestrians. Here is the back story. I was heading northbound on a road that had 4 lane. Two lane heading south and two lane heading north. I was in the lane closest to the curb heading northbound. I was about to cross an intersection that had no lights or stop sign and noticed that there were people standing close to the street (not on the street yet). I thought to myself since its busy and the cars next to me aren't stopping that I was ok to proceed. So this was when I was stop and recieved a citation for not yielding to pedestrians. My questions is how come I was the only one that was stopped when there was cars next to me heading the same direction that didn't get stop. Was it just bc I was closest to the curb? I find this a little unfair. What are your thoughts and opinions? Should I fight this one?


Failure to Yield: Failed to Yield to Pedestrians Mn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire