jeudi 20 avril 2017

Discrimination: Can a School Punish Me for Simply Being a Nazi

My question involves civil rights in the State of: Florida

BEFORE YOU REPLY, please everyone, I want legal advice. not opinionated condescending answers such as "You're an idiot, you deserve to get expelled" sort of things. Let's be mature about this.

Anyways, if I classify myself as a "National Socialist" (Not Republican, or Democrat but many of you may know this to be a term for 'nazi' ) can a school punish me just for my political stance? Could be this be considered discrimination if I have done nothing wrong (If I have not harassed, assaulted (ETC) anyone else; ie. otherwise being harmless?)

edit: What about wearing a t-shirt with a mini swastika in the corner? I don't see a problem with it as people wear Democrat and Republican variants.

Also, if someone can show public political support for Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Le Penn and others, can I show support to Hitler without being personally attacked by the faculty? (Punished, legally).

Thanks everyone and god bless.


Discrimination: Can a School Punish Me for Simply Being a Nazi

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire