I filed a report about a man who was touching himself next to me on the train. I just wanted to report it so it is known that there is a man doing this in the station near me. They forced me to go to a precent where i there was asked a million questions and asked to write out exactly what happened. After about two hours of questions and information they let me go. Now this detective is calling me to come in for an interview. I already told them everything I know I don t know why else they would want me to come back. I gave in and said I would meet with him tomorrow because it s the only time I had now that I m going back to college on Friday and also have a part time job. I don t have time for this nor do I want to involve myself any further. The detective called and cancelled our interview for tomorrow and said to call him back to rescheduke. I have no other time. What would happen if I ignored his calls?
Criminal Investigations: What Happens if I Don't Return a Detectives Call
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire