My question involves court procedures for the state of: CA
Hello just want to get an idea how long until you get a court date for small claim. Anyone has any recent experience. I am in the bay area (large city) California. I read that you get a court date in 45 days after you file but that is like 15 years ago. I can't find any information like that on the web. thanks
Hello just want to get an idea how long until you get a court date for small claim. Anyone has any recent experience. I am in the bay area (large city) California. I read that you get a court date in 45 days after you file but that is like 15 years ago. I can't find any information like that on the web. thanks
Case Scheduling: Small Claim How Long Until Lyou Get You Court Date Anyone Filed Lately
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire