My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Oregon
I have sole custody of my daughter, ordered last month by a judge. Mom used to have sole custody. We now each have 50/50 parenting time. Our new judgment orders both of us to give our child medications as prescribed by her doctor. She has asthma, diagnosed by three different doctors and has had it since 2010. She is nine years old. Mom has notified me in writing that she will not give our daughter any medication, that she "doesn't need it". She is no longer allowed to make any medical decisions or take any actions other than taking our daughter to the ER if I'm not available.
I am going to file for enforcement or contempt. Is it reasonable to request that mom's parenting time be reduced to supervised parenting time, since she is withholding necessary medication for a potentially life-threatening condition? Should I also file a report with law enforcement for criminal mistreatment, or call DHS?
I have sole custody of my daughter, ordered last month by a judge. Mom used to have sole custody. We now each have 50/50 parenting time. Our new judgment orders both of us to give our child medications as prescribed by her doctor. She has asthma, diagnosed by three different doctors and has had it since 2010. She is nine years old. Mom has notified me in writing that she will not give our daughter any medication, that she "doesn't need it". She is no longer allowed to make any medical decisions or take any actions other than taking our daughter to the ER if I'm not available.
I am going to file for enforcement or contempt. Is it reasonable to request that mom's parenting time be reduced to supervised parenting time, since she is withholding necessary medication for a potentially life-threatening condition? Should I also file a report with law enforcement for criminal mistreatment, or call DHS?
Can I Get Other Parent's Parenting Time Reduced to Supervised Only
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire