My question involves adoption law for the State of: Oklahoma
My biological son was adopted by a family member as a child but we have reconnected and now I'm going to adopt him so that he will legally be my son again. I have taken a totally new name for religious reasons. Will he have to change his last name to my new name or is there a way that his name can revert to what it was at birth?
My biological son was adopted by a family member as a child but we have reconnected and now I'm going to adopt him so that he will legally be my son again. I have taken a totally new name for religious reasons. Will he have to change his last name to my new name or is there a way that his name can revert to what it was at birth?
Adoption of Adults: Name Change at Adoption
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire