dimanche 19 mars 2017

Leasing a Vehicle from a Relative

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: North Carolina

I am leasing a 1997 vehicle from my cousin. I have leased this vehicle for approximately 5 years (registered in my name, and always keeping liability insurance up to date). I have more than paid for the vehicle (making $100.00 monthly payments for a total of $1,400). I have maintained the vehicle, throughout the years, and appreciate what she did; however, I stopped payments because it was ridiculous to me that she won't put it in my name, and she wants me to continue to lease it. It is now broken down, and I just can't afford to put anymore money into it. How can I return her vehicle, and cancel this, legally, as I am looking to purchase a new vehicle, but I want this one out of my name? PLEASE HELP!


Leasing a Vehicle from a Relative

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire