My question involves restraining orders in the State of: Georgia.
I worked with a woman who put a restraining order on me causing me to lose my job where we worked. She charged me with stalking when I don't know where she lives, her phone number, social media, nothing. I have never stalked her a day in my life and frankly I feel as though she's doing all this because she dislikes me. She said I told another coworker I threatened her which I have no recollection of doing. I'm young and I don't need this going on my record and it's causing me to lose my mind trying to frantically find a job since she caused me to lose the one I had. I have no other offenses so it would be the first and only thing on my record. I don't go to court until July to fight this but what should I do? The officer who served me the RO laughed at how far she was taking this but if this stupid thing goes through, how do I get it removed from my record or sealed from future employers? I was told it could be expunged because it'd be my first offense or something even though I don't see what I did wrong at all.
I worked with a woman who put a restraining order on me causing me to lose my job where we worked. She charged me with stalking when I don't know where she lives, her phone number, social media, nothing. I have never stalked her a day in my life and frankly I feel as though she's doing all this because she dislikes me. She said I told another coworker I threatened her which I have no recollection of doing. I'm young and I don't need this going on my record and it's causing me to lose my mind trying to frantically find a job since she caused me to lose the one I had. I have no other offenses so it would be the first and only thing on my record. I don't go to court until July to fight this but what should I do? The officer who served me the RO laughed at how far she was taking this but if this stupid thing goes through, how do I get it removed from my record or sealed from future employers? I was told it could be expunged because it'd be my first offense or something even though I don't see what I did wrong at all.
Termination: Unnecessary Restraining Order
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire