lundi 2 mai 2016

Speeding Tickets: Regarding a Citation

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California
I had recently got a speeding ticket on my way to work and when I got pulled over the officer had wrote me a citation for an infraction. I got my courtesy letter in the mail about appearing it court but it had no fines or what my citation fee was. I'm 31 years old and it's my very first speeding ticket so I was a little confused on what was going on. So I looked online with my OC Pay number and it showed my name and citation number along with the extension options, but there was no fines or fees again. At the bottom of the information it shows balance due 00.00 and when I called it said the same thing about balance due so I don't really know what is going on. If anyone knows any information on this I would really appreciate it thank you.


Speeding Tickets: Regarding a Citation

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire