My question involves estate proceedings in the state of: New Jersey
I have a question please. I have named both my children as equal beneficiaries on my financial investments, my life insurance, bank accounts. When I pass, will they have to pay tax on the money they receive if they are named as beneficiaries in the State of New Jersey? I do not own a home, I just have money as I stated in financial accounts, stocks, life insurance and bank accounts and I have both of my children named as equal beneficiaries?
Thank you in advance for your help!
I have a question please. I have named both my children as equal beneficiaries on my financial investments, my life insurance, bank accounts. When I pass, will they have to pay tax on the money they receive if they are named as beneficiaries in the State of New Jersey? I do not own a home, I just have money as I stated in financial accounts, stocks, life insurance and bank accounts and I have both of my children named as equal beneficiaries?
Thank you in advance for your help!
Heirs and Beneficiaries: I Am Leaving Money from Investments Accounts to My Children, Do They Have to Pay Tax
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire