jeudi 5 mai 2016

Domestic Violence: My Drunk Husband Beat Me Every Night

I’m a food -processing factory worker in Canada. I’m a victim of domestic violence.

Often my husband comes home drunk at night and abuse me. He hit me and call names at me. I kept quiet out of fear for long time. He threatened me not to talk about it to anyone.

One day my colleague found out some bruises in my neck. I gave some false excuses, but she was intuitive. She understood the reason.I told her I was scared to approach the police. Finally, she compelled me visit a domestic assault lawyer in toronto for a free consultation.

She accompanied me next day to the firm. After hearing my case, they got my husband arrested and made me safe. After the legal proceedings, my husband was sent to rehab. It’s been 2 months and He has shown changes in his nature.

I’m so happy and grateful for my lawyer for helping me and giving back my life. I’m also grateful to my colleague who forced me to meet him.


Domestic Violence: My Drunk Husband Beat Me Every Night

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire