My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Florida
My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Florida
I am looking for information on time sharing. I am unmarried and the father of my infant will eventually want to fight for 50/50. However, him and his mother reside together and she is a smoker and he refuses to stop wearing cologne. The Dr has had to prescribe medication because our daughter has contact eczema that is exacerbated if not initiated by the third hand smoke and cologne. The Dr also mentioned how the contact of these things could lead to our daughter ending up with asthma. I want what is in the best interest of our child. My fear is 50/50 being default because I'm certain the dad is going to request it because he is also trying to limit the amount of child support he would have to pay. Not to mention I'm thoroughly convinced he and his mother are narcissists. There is constant manipulation, lying and gaslighting from them. It is a high conflict situation. He has not seen or asked about our child in over a month and she is only 3 months old. He did not sign the birth certificate so he currently has no rights but I know his pursuing me for 50/50 is right around corner as the state has begun its pursuit for child support. I'm afraid for not only the physical health of our child but also her mental and emotional health. What are my options and what is mos likely to happen? I'm also exclusively breast feeding and want to continue that until my daughter decides otherwise.
My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Florida
I am looking for information on time sharing. I am unmarried and the father of my infant will eventually want to fight for 50/50. However, him and his mother reside together and she is a smoker and he refuses to stop wearing cologne. The Dr has had to prescribe medication because our daughter has contact eczema that is exacerbated if not initiated by the third hand smoke and cologne. The Dr also mentioned how the contact of these things could lead to our daughter ending up with asthma. I want what is in the best interest of our child. My fear is 50/50 being default because I'm certain the dad is going to request it because he is also trying to limit the amount of child support he would have to pay. Not to mention I'm thoroughly convinced he and his mother are narcissists. There is constant manipulation, lying and gaslighting from them. It is a high conflict situation. He has not seen or asked about our child in over a month and she is only 3 months old. He did not sign the birth certificate so he currently has no rights but I know his pursuing me for 50/50 is right around corner as the state has begun its pursuit for child support. I'm afraid for not only the physical health of our child but also her mental and emotional health. What are my options and what is mos likely to happen? I'm also exclusively breast feeding and want to continue that until my daughter decides otherwise.
Custody and Visitation Issues: Afraid of 50/50 with Narcissist
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire