Good day,
I hope someone may be able to help.
A few years back, I approached a publisher with an idea for a column that I would provide. They accepted and I have been providing this column ever since. I now wish to leave this publisher and potentially offer this column to another. As this was my idea and I am the only one who has ever written it, can I legally do this and also stop the current publisher from continuing with the column by a different author?
There is a contract in place but this aspect is not addressed.
Thank you for your time.
I hope someone may be able to help.
A few years back, I approached a publisher with an idea for a column that I would provide. They accepted and I have been providing this column ever since. I now wish to leave this publisher and potentially offer this column to another. As this was my idea and I am the only one who has ever written it, can I legally do this and also stop the current publisher from continuing with the column by a different author?
There is a contract in place but this aspect is not addressed.
Thank you for your time.
Copyright Law: Publishing/Ownership
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire