mercredi 23 septembre 2015

Traffic Accidents: Can the Other Driver's Insurance Company Requst Medical Records and Updates

My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: WA

I was involved in an accident a year ago that was not my fault. I've been seeking medical treatment and my insurance company has been paying for it. The other insurance company has been calling me every two weeks and sending letters. I have not picked up the phone or filled out the questionnaire for them in fear of saying the wrong thing. My chiropractor says this is harassment. Either way, I will probably finish treatment and settle with them soon once I know what I should or should not say. I'm not saying I'll lie, but I know how words can be construed and used against me. Also, the questionnaire is very long and specific, and requests that I release ALL medical records which I presume would include personal health information that is irrelevant to the case and is only used to find something against me. Can you offer me some pointers in this? Do I have to fill out the questionnaire? They say I do in order for them to review my claim. Does my ignoring their constant attempts to speak with me harm my claim? I want this to be done soon since it's already been a year, but I'm afraid to proceed.


Traffic Accidents: Can the Other Driver's Insurance Company Requst Medical Records and Updates

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire