My question involves a mortgage in the state of: California
This is a bit odd and I don't really understand it myself, it's related to mortgages so I hope it works here. Bank of America was the equity loan holder for my mom and dad. They passed away, giving me the home. I provided the rest of the documentation and was listed as an alternate mortgage holder on the first mortgage, but BOFA kept giving me the run around on what I needed to provide them. So now I'm having problems with paying, they're making threats of foreclosure but still saying: oh, your name isn't on it so we can't give you any specifics. I've provided everything they asked for, including the change of title, wills, death certificates etc.
So today, a new demand was made: I need a court order telling them to put my name on the title. So how do I get a court order to do that? I've looked at the court website and there's nothing referencing that and the bank is A. no help and B. at this point I don't trust them since they could easily run out the clock on the foreclosure by sending me down another blind alley.
Any assistance would be appreciated.
This is a bit odd and I don't really understand it myself, it's related to mortgages so I hope it works here. Bank of America was the equity loan holder for my mom and dad. They passed away, giving me the home. I provided the rest of the documentation and was listed as an alternate mortgage holder on the first mortgage, but BOFA kept giving me the run around on what I needed to provide them. So now I'm having problems with paying, they're making threats of foreclosure but still saying: oh, your name isn't on it so we can't give you any specifics. I've provided everything they asked for, including the change of title, wills, death certificates etc.
So today, a new demand was made: I need a court order telling them to put my name on the title. So how do I get a court order to do that? I've looked at the court website and there's nothing referencing that and the bank is A. no help and B. at this point I don't trust them since they could easily run out the clock on the foreclosure by sending me down another blind alley.
Any assistance would be appreciated.
Mortgages: How to Get a Court Order Putting My Name on the Mortgage
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire