My question involves a child custody case from the State of: NH
I currently have been awarded an ex parte temporary custody of my son.
My ex is a recovering drug addict and currently does not have a permanent residence. She has been staying "somewhere" which she refuses to tell me. I believe bouncing from friends couch to friends couch.
Per our state RSA and divorce decree she needs to provide me and the court with her current address.
After several attempts at trying to ask her where she lives with my son and getting no response I filed for contempt of court.
I feel strongly that she is back using. There are tell tale signs and she is displaying patterns.
Prior to the Petition for Contempt I called her P.O. to ask him if he knew of her whereabouts. I also asked if he could do a random drug test.
Obviously, he did not give me any info but did seemed surprised that she wasn't at her last known location. This violates the terms of her probation.
My question is does it make sense to subpoena her P.O to be questioned at the ex parte/contempt hearing?
Would he be able to give the court any info on drug test results or give any knowledge on if she is living in a place stable for my son?
I currently have been awarded an ex parte temporary custody of my son.
My ex is a recovering drug addict and currently does not have a permanent residence. She has been staying "somewhere" which she refuses to tell me. I believe bouncing from friends couch to friends couch.
Per our state RSA and divorce decree she needs to provide me and the court with her current address.
After several attempts at trying to ask her where she lives with my son and getting no response I filed for contempt of court.
I feel strongly that she is back using. There are tell tale signs and she is displaying patterns.
Prior to the Petition for Contempt I called her P.O. to ask him if he knew of her whereabouts. I also asked if he could do a random drug test.
Obviously, he did not give me any info but did seemed surprised that she wasn't at her last known location. This violates the terms of her probation.
My question is does it make sense to subpoena her P.O to be questioned at the ex parte/contempt hearing?
Would he be able to give the court any info on drug test results or give any knowledge on if she is living in a place stable for my son?
Enforcing Custody Orders: Subpoena Probation Officer
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire