mercredi 5 août 2015

Traffic Accidents: Leaving the Scene of a Single Car Accident

My question involves Pennsylvania law on leaving the scene of an accident in Lake Winola PA.
I was driving my friends car while under a suspended license with my child when I lost control of the vehicle. The car went up a small embankment and rolled over. There was no property damage, and no other cars were involved. My child and I were not injured. Someone driving by stopped to see if we needed help and called 911. Since I do not have a license and my child was with me I panicked and left the scene. The man who called 911 stayed at the scene of the accident. The cops showed up and the car was towed. The car was a friends and all legal. I am afraid of going to jail and loosing my child I do not know what to do and my friend needs to report the accident, but we want to know our legal rights. Please Help.


Traffic Accidents: Leaving the Scene of a Single Car Accident

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire