My question involves vehicle registration or title in the state of: California
I have a 2001 bmw E46 that I have to place it as a collateral for a loan with One Main Financial about 4 years ago. I couldn't pay the loan and the people at one main financial don't want the car back. The loan now in my credit appear as "unsecured loan" but they have the title. I am moving soon to Tennessee and have no plan to take it with me. Is there any legal way to get rid of this car selling it as junk or donating it? Thanks.
I have a 2001 bmw E46 that I have to place it as a collateral for a loan with One Main Financial about 4 years ago. I couldn't pay the loan and the people at one main financial don't want the car back. The loan now in my credit appear as "unsecured loan" but they have the title. I am moving soon to Tennessee and have no plan to take it with me. Is there any legal way to get rid of this car selling it as junk or donating it? Thanks.
Surrendering Registration: How to Sell or Donate a Non Working Car with No Title with a Collection Debt
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire