My question involves criminal law for the state of: va
I was caught shoplifting in lord & taylor. i was served with papers stating that i was banned from lord & tayler & that they would be making a civil claim against me to recover the cost of item & i dont know what else i signed. The police was not called. I wasn't arrested and the police weren't involved
I have few questions:-
First being:- The LP officer told me that i will get a civil demand letter of 380$ & i have to pay it & i agreed to that. After almost 2 months i got a letter from michael ira asen.but the fine is 500$. I have just380$ , except that i dont have any money to pay. pls advice me what to do.
Secondly :- Is paying money a kind of admission of guilt ,can they bite me criminally ?
Thirdly :- how should i pay , can i pay them cash ? Do i have to write anything to them so that they cannot press any criminal charges on me.
My action was extremely out of my character & iam deeply shocked & depressed about it.I'm extremely scared and nervous about what they could do.this unpleasant experience weigh too heavily on me.pls advice
I was caught shoplifting in lord & taylor. i was served with papers stating that i was banned from lord & tayler & that they would be making a civil claim against me to recover the cost of item & i dont know what else i signed. The police was not called. I wasn't arrested and the police weren't involved
I have few questions:-
First being:- The LP officer told me that i will get a civil demand letter of 380$ & i have to pay it & i agreed to that. After almost 2 months i got a letter from michael ira asen.but the fine is 500$. I have just380$ , except that i dont have any money to pay. pls advice me what to do.
Secondly :- Is paying money a kind of admission of guilt ,can they bite me criminally ?
Thirdly :- how should i pay , can i pay them cash ? Do i have to write anything to them so that they cannot press any criminal charges on me.
My action was extremely out of my character & iam deeply shocked & depressed about it.I'm extremely scared and nervous about what they could do.this unpleasant experience weigh too heavily on me.pls advice
Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: I Was Caught Shoplifting in Lord and Taylor
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire